|Tales of the Dai Li
||[Jun. 30th, 2013|12:56 pm]
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Original Characters
A series of one-shots focusing on the Dai Li set before, during, and after Avatar: The Last Airbender. OC-Centric with some canon cameos. Not in chronological order.
Because why not?
I just thought I'd share with all y'all. Please enjoy!
(Individual chapter links (to fanfiction.net) and character pictures behind the cut so I don't kill your friends' page)
Concrit would be appreciated, either here or at ff.net!
- New Recruit (Alak, Hyun Su) - Agent Hyun Su meets a boy who has no choice but to join the Dai Li
- Garden (Alak) - Alak looks after Hyun Su's garden
- Meetings (Hyo) - Four times Hyo met Long Feng
- Of Course (Hyo) - Hyo's long day just got longer
- Pickpocket (Lanh) - How a friendly pickpocket became a Dai Li
- Braid (Hyo, Long Feng, the Gaang) - Katara witnesses an oddly domestic scene between Hyo and Long Feng
- Earthshake (Chatri) - How the Dai Li recruited a nobleman's son
- Pipa Lessons (Mi-Cha, Xiang) - Mi-Cha gets a new music teacher
- Manhunt (Kidlat) - A graffiti artist organises two rival groups to hunt down a murderer
- Mixed Signals (Haru, Katara) - Haru and Katara have been captured and will need to rely on each other to escape. Unfortunately, a rift has grown between them...
- Avatar (Hyo, Aang) - Hyo meets with the Avatar about a subject Hyo considers very sore indeed.
(in order of appearance)
(Alak, Lanh, and Chatri were commissioned from the lovely Protagonistes, who, last I checked, is currently open for commissions)
(Mi-Cha was a gift -- or a commission, I can't remember which D: -- from the equally lovely Spyridona.)
(Haru was commissioned by BeckyH2112 from Astalythe)